A New PUBG Challenger Battle Royale mode is here on PUBG Labs on 10th March. This mode is looking impressive and it should be great to play. This mode has lots of new techniques to play.
PUBG Challenger Battle Royale mode Details
This new mode is all about spotting enemies and hearing footsteps. This mode is only available on Sanhok and its pitch dark out there. You have to play in this map at night time. So its harder to locate enemies however you can use flare gun. In that light from the flare you can spot enemies quicker and it will be easier to spot enemies.
Weapons deals double damage in this new mode and it is the same for every weapon even in melee weapons also.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: WILD RIFT LAUNCHING ON 29 MARCH IN THE AMERICAS!
Blue zone deals the same damage as usual. There are no changes here but some new rules are made for this mode.
- A single red Flare signals the Warning phase
- The Safe Zone is identified
- Occurs at the center of the new circle
- The Flare does not light up the area
- Occurs when the new Blue Zone is determined
- Visible until the Blue Zone starts to move
- Three consecutive red Flares signal the Closing Phase
- Three Flare sounds
- Flare lights up the surrounding area
- Occurs in the center of the safe zone
- Occurs when the Blue Zone starts to move
- Visible flare until the Blue Zone stops
- Flare in the same position as the single warning phase flare
UI Changes- There will be no UI
In my opinion, these rules made this mode more interesting and it’s more fun to play. Players are enjoying this mode as they are playing this mode continuously. Using flares will help a player to gain sight and vision. It will be easier to spot enemies with that light. In other words, this new PUBG Challenger Battle Royale is really interesting to play. So everyone makes sure to test this new mode. This mode will end in 5 days so hurry up.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: PUBG SEASON 11 IS ALMOST HERE AND WITH IT, MIRAMAR REMASTERED IS…