Among Us Roadmap has been released recently by their dev InnerSloth. It is a Quick Update for Summer Games Fest and the future of the game as well.
Among Us is a free-to-play online multiplayer game. It is developed by the American game studio InnerSloth. It was in 2018 for Android, IOS, and Microsoft Windows.
This game has a space theme and only two modes to play. The modes are Crewmate and Imposter. The mode is decided randomly for each player in a match. The Crewmate has to do all the tasks and find the imposter and The Imposter has to fake the tasks, kill the crewmates and be safe from crewmates so that they can’t guess he is the Imposter.
Among Us Roadmap
InnerSloth has planned about the future of the game and released a roadmap of Among Us. The roadmap leaks a lot of information that will come soon. The roadmap :
- The next big update will be 15 player support with new colors. The colors are Rose, Gray, Tan, Banana, Maroon, and Coral. This will come with a slight graphics update, mobile controller support, and more.
- Map no 5 is coming. It will be top secret and no info about it has been leaked.
- Achievements will be added to the game. This will be a memento for showing who is pro in the game.
- Account linking between platforms will be added. It will allow saving data and cosmetics, available on any platform of choice.
- New roles will roll in the game soon. Nothing has been leaked about it.
- New mode “Hide n’ Seek mode” will be added to the game.
- Visor cosmetics will be available to fix a ship in style.
- The game will be available for Xbox and PlayStation in near future.