The newest COD Warzone Update will make some minor nerfs to the C58, Fara 83, Nail Gun, and some attachments. It will also tune in the barrels.
Raven Software has recently tweeted the upcoming changes on their official tweeter. The changes will implement to the game on a fix of the season four path notes. It is meant to go live today, June 30. This update can make an immediate effect on the game after the changes will be made.
Related Article: Updates in COD Mobile Season 5
The major changes in the COD Warzone Update are in the C58 and Fara 83. Their recoil will get slightly increased and also Nail Gun’s maximum damage range has been decreased.
Raven said, “The Nail Gun is and was meant to be a lethal, highly-mobile, short-range dominator. However, its Maximum Damage range far exceeded the lethal range of Shotguns, which it is intended to contest.”
Raven also added, “We felt with the magnitude by which recoil was being reduced, there was hardly any room left to master the control of these weapons, We want weapons to reward you for learning their reload timings, recoil patterns, and bullets to kill. Your proficiency with a weapon should be a journey that is worked toward with an equivalent payoff. When we make weapons too effective and too easy to control, there is no journey of mastery and we can become disinterested with these weapons much quicker—which we feel can be a disservice.”
COD Warzone Update
Here you can see the full list of the changes that will go live today.
Weapon Changes in COD Warzone Update
- C58 (BOCW) – Recoil Slightly Increased
- FARA 83 (BOCW) – Recoil Slightly Increased
- Nail Gun (BOCW) – Maximum Damage range decreased by 39%
Attachments Changes in COD Warzone Update
- Ranger – Vertical Recoil Control decreased from 15% to 10%
- Takedown – Horizontal Recoil Control decreased from 15% to 10%
- Reinforced Heavy / Match Grade / VDV Reinforced – Vertical Recoil Control decreased from 7.5% to 5%, Horizontal Recoil Control decreased from 7.5% to 5%
- Task Force / Spetsnaz RPK / CMV Mil-Spec – Vertical Recoil Control decreased from 15% to 10%, Horizontal Recoil Control decreased from 15% to 10%.