The new Cyberpunk Patch Notes 1.1 Update features improvements on stability and fixes to several bugs.
Cyberpunk 2077 has recently announced their new Cyberpunk Patch Notes 1.1 Update on Jan 23, Saturday where several bugs and improvements on stability have been included in the new update. Furthermore, it is now out on PC, consoles, and Stadia.
In the 1.1 updates, the devs have made major changes on stability improvements and bugs along with several other features included. As well as, continuing to do the same in the 1.2 updates while listening to the advice and feedback of the player’s experience and tips.
Details of Cyberpunk Patch Notes 1.1 Update
The team in total has made changes and included six features. They are:
1. Stability Improvement
Firstly, memory usage improvisations have been done by the team such as the characters, interactions, navigation, foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, and fixes related to GPU, environmental damage system, and so on.
Moreover, various crash sites such as the – loading saves, game-opening/closing, and point of no return are also fixed in the update.
2. Changes in the Quests/Open World
There are in total 13 changes done in the open world or in the Cyberpunk world and they are as follows:
- Fixation of the issue where Delamain’s call would abruptly end and couldn’t be picked up later onwards.
- Fixation of the issue where calls from Delamain can’t be received when approaching relevant vehicles.
- Also, fixation of the voice command ” Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in Tan Pelen map.
- Fixation of the unknow teleportation of Judy underground in the Pyramid song.
- Fixation of the conversation bug between Zen Master in Poem of the Atoms.
- Also fixation of the bug where Takamura doesn’t call in Down on the Street.
- Fixation of the bug where Jackie disappears in The Pickup
- Fixation of the bug where players couldn’t exist a vehicle in The Beast In Me: The Big Race.
- Also, fixation of the bug where players would receive no further calls and messages after moving too far in the A Day In The Life area.
- Fixation of the bug where opening a package does not update the Space Oddity.
- Fixation of the bug where players could not speak to Judy In Automatic Love
- Also fixation of the bug where no rewards could be collected in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixation of the bug where Delamain would not remain silent in Epistrophy even when players denied to held him.
Cyberpunk Patch Notes 1.1 Update
Fixation of the bug was prompt for exiting braindance was often missing, along with an irrelevant item removed from loot.
- Fixation of the bug where the grenade’s trajectory is displayed in photo mode.
- Fixation of the bug where hue’s particle does not appear pink when observed closely.
- Also, fixation of the bug where cars spawn unnecessarily in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
In addition, fixation of the bug where players would not get progression for The Jungle achievement even though the completion of one of the assaults in Santo Domingo is done.
- Fixation of the bug where saves would get oversized.
- Fixation of the bug where the input would not work properly.
- Also, fixation of the bug where the ” Continue” button gets loaded in the end game save.
Moreover, there are also various fixes on this update to consoles, PC, X-Box, and even Stadia for better performance, and fewer crashes.