Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 challenges are here to help you boost the progress of your battle pass.
More from Holotin: PUBG New State Update- New Drone Shop, Dyneema Armour And More
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges
You need to hang around the farms as well as destroy alien items in order to complete all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges. This battle pass is featuring the new skin bundle based on LeBron James. New challenges will be available as always to complete your battle pass and get your hand into more rewards.
This week will also include Legendary and epic quests for the players as all the previous weekly challenges. So it is high time to prepare yourself and learn the utmost about the new challenges.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Legendary quests
There will be a total of six missions available for the Legendary quests. You can gain a total of 180 000 XP by completing all of the available missions. It will give you a decent amount of boosting to level up your battle pass.
The legendary quests for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges are mentioned below.
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Place prepper supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (1) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (25) – 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate a Bull (1) – 30, 000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (25) – 30,000 XP
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Legendary Quests
Speaking of the Legendary Quests of Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges, we will get a total of seven missions. You can gain a total of 30 000 XP by completing all of them.
- Collect gold bars (500) – 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars (500) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (3) – 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (3) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy alien nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (5) – 30,000 XP
- Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio (3) – 30,000 XP