The second season of Hearthstone Grandmasters is back in 2021! The 2021 World Championship will be contested by the top 48 players around the globe. This is everything you need to keep up to date with Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 2 Tournament.
Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 2 Tournament Details
- Location:YouTube Gaming
- DatesFriday, Saturday, and Sunday: August 13-August 22; September 3 – October 10, 2021.
- Broadcast Start Time
- ASIA-PACIFIC: 2 AM PDT / 11 AM CEST / 6 PM KST
- EUROPE: 7 a.m. PT / 4 p.m. EEST / 11 pm. KST
- AMERICAS: 12 p.m. PDT/9 p.m. EEST/4 a.m. MST
- CastersTJAzumoqt” Sanders, Darroch “Darroch” Brown, Jia”Jia” Dee, Neil “Lorinda“Bond, Alex”RavenCasts” Baguley and SimonDo not eat.” Welch
You May Also Read: Bodhi GTA 5 Online, Where To Get It, Price, Features, Top Speed & More
- YouTube Language Streams
Grandmasters Season 2 Tournament Format
Players will participate in Weekly Dual Tournaments of Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 2. It will be from weeks 1 to 7. This format starts on Thursday and ends at the Sunday Top 8 Stage. Points will be awarded based on the total wins for each week. This will determine final standings prior to Playoffs.
- Each region’s 16 players will be competing against each other in Dual Tournament Group play Thursday.
- The 4 Decider Matches, which will be live on YouTube, will be played Friday to determine who joins each region’s Top 8.
- The tournament will feature the top 8 players competing in a single elimination tournament. Sunday’s final four players advance to the next round.
You May Also Read: DC Superman Fortnite Skin: Items, Quests, Special Rewards Etc
Every other week, the gameplay format is changed
- Week 1 Conquest
- Week 2 Last Hero Standing
- Week 3 Conquest
- Week 4 Last Hero Standing
- Week 5 Conquest
- Week 6 Last Hero Standing
- Week 7 Conquest
- Week 8: Finals Conquest
Hearthstone Grandmasters Prize Pool
Prize pool Global Prizing of Hearthstone Grandmasters is $486,000 (USD), divided between $64,500 for Weeks 1-7 and $34,500 for the playoffs.
Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 2 Tournament Drops Return
Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 2 can give you up to six packs. To receive your first pack, you must watch at least two hours on any of the YouTube channels. You can also earn two additional hours for your second pack But for that, you have to watch two hours more. Each of the three reward blocks counts as time watched. Even if you don’t have the time to watch the entire four-hour block, your time will still be counted towards earning Drops.
- Grandmasters Week 1 – United In Stormwind (max 2 pack)
- Grandmasters Weeks 2-7: Year of the Phoenix (maximum 2 packs)
- Grandmasters Playoffs in Stormwind: United (max 2 packs).
How to connect your accounts
Before you can get rewards from Hearthstone Grandmasters Tournament, you will need to connect your YouTube and Blizzard battle.net accounts. Here’s how it works:
- Register or log in to YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Next to Battle.net, select “Connect”.
- Follow these simple steps to connect accounts.
- Connecting accounts: Make sure you are logged in to the Blizzard account where you want to receive your Drops.
- Click here for a full set of official rules for Hearthstone Grandmasters 2021 Season 2 YouTube Drops.
With Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 2 returns, it will be incredible with the world’s top contestants. Personally, I am really excited about that and I hope all the fans and game lovers will also keep their eyes on the Hearthstone Grandmaster Season 2 World Championship. Moreover, you can get desired rewards by just watching the tournament.
You May Also Read: Fortnite Crossover Marvel Gamora Skin, Gamora Cup, Star-Lord And Items