Epic Games came with a new Llama-Rama Event with a collab with Fortnite. The event comes with a double XP boost and dual reward system. It means players can get rewards for both Rocket League and Fortnite.
Rocket League is a game where you play soccer with cars. It was first published in July 2015 and was developed and published by Psyonix. Here Soccer is played by rocket powered car and can be played with up to 8 players at the same time.
Players can play it on PC, Play Station, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch till now. Players control the cars and use various powers to score goals. Most goal scorer team wins. Overall It’s an interesting and fun game to play with friends.
Fortnite is getting a new set of cosmetics coming on 25 March and players have to complete challenges for getting the rewards in Rocket League and Fortnite. There will be a total of 6 challenges to complete to get all the items in both games.
Challenge No.1: BEYONDER
- Challenge: Play 3 Online Match.
- Rocket League Reward: Topper – DJ Yonder.
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball spray.
Challenge No.2: MORE LLAMA BELL
- Challenge: Achieve 500 Points In Online Match.
- Rocket League Reward: Anthem: Llama Bell.
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen.
Challenge No.3: OVER YONDER
- Challenge: Get five goals, assists, or saves in online matches.
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal – Dj Yonder.
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track.
Challenge No.4: UMBRELLA ROYALE
- Challenge: Get five clears and centers in online matches.
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale.
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming wrap.
Challenge No.5: EXTRA ORDINARY
- Challenge: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists.
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title – Extra Ordinary.
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! back bling.
Challenge No.6: WINNING IS EVERYTHING
- Challenge: Win 10 online matches.
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP.
- Fortnite Reward: none.