The new Overwatch Ashe’s Deadlock Challenge is here with the Deadlock Ashe skin, rewards, and many more.
Blizzard Entertainment has officially launched the new Overwatch Ashe’s Deadlock Challenge which lasts up to 5th July and includes player icons, seven sprays with rewards, and the exclusive Deadly Ashe skin at the end.
Overwatch Ashe’s Deadlock Challenge
The challenge includes obtaining 9 rewards for the player icons, seven sprays and the epic, legendary skins, and access to more of the Ashe-themed items.
How to obtain the Ashe Deadlock Skin And Rewards?
To obtain the limited-edition player icons, seven sprays, and the Ashe Deadlock skin. Players are requested to participate in playing either- Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade to achieve these items and rewards. The number of matches played will give the respective player the icons, sprays, and skin such as:
- By playing 9 games (Quick Play/Competitive/Arcade), players will gain access to the player icons
- Same as the first one, except this time you will get the seven sprays by playing 18 games this time.
- And lastly, by playing 27 games you will get the beautiful female cowboy-themed Ashe’s Deadlock Skin.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: Fortnite Cosmic Summer Event 2021 Kicks Off Today
Fortunately and for the first time, Blizzard Entertainment is giving rewards/ Ashe’s themed items through the watching hours of twitch. In other words, players can earn or gain more Ashe’s Deadlock Challenge items or spray by simply watching a twitch stream of Overwatch from any gamer. For example- players will get 1x spray if they watch for 2 hours, and for another 2 hours 2x spray and 3x spray for another final 2 hours, resulting in 6 sprays for an amount of 6 hours of twitch stream.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: Valorant Agent Deadeye Could Have Amplifying Gunplay Ability
How to participate in the Twitch Rewards?
It is quite simple, as players will only have to link their Blizzard gaming account to their Twitter account for the rewards and plus players are also informed that this challenge will only last up to 5th July. Further Explanation for the participation is down below
- After linking the account, players will be able to watch the time progress they have spent.
- According to the watch hours, players are requested to obtain the claim on the watched Twitch Channel or in the Drops Inventory Option within 24 hours.
- Afterward, players are also warned and informed that unless the first drop/reward is taken the second one cannot be achieved and if the second reward is not obtained, the third one will also be unavailable.
4) And Henceforth, players can now earn rewards and achieve them unless the battle. net account of the respective players are not linked
YOU MAY ALSO READ: Valorant New Agent, Battle Pass, YR1 Event Full Details And More