Play for free Rainbow Six Siege from June 17 to 21. Ubisoft has offered it to the players for this weekend. Pre-load today and play for free from 17th June.
Rainbow Six Seige is an online tactical shooting game what is developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was launched on 1 December 2015 worldwide. The game is all about strategy, tactics, and teamwork. The main purpose is to defuse a bomb, rescue the hostages or capture a point in a room.
Currently, there are 20 maps and three game modes to play in. There are also 58 types of operators to choose from and play attacking or defending. Usually, a ranked match takes 3 minutes and a casual match takes 4 minutes to finish.
YOU MAY READ: Cyberpunk 2077 Can Now Be Added To PlayStation Wishlist!
Play for free Rainbow Six Siege
When can players play for free
- PC: June 17th, 7 PM CEST to June 21st, 10 PM CEST. Pre-load starts on June 15th at 7 PM CEST.
- PS4 & PS5: June 17th, 9 AM CEST to June 21st, 9 AM CEST. PlayStation Plus Subscription is required. Pre-load starts on June 15th at 8 PM CEST.
- Xbox: June 17th, 9 AM CEST to June 21st, 9 AM CEST. Xbox Live Gold subscription required. There will be no pre-load on Xbox consoles.
How to access the free weekend
- PC: Go to the official Ubisoft website and click download now or go to your Uplay PC Launcher.
- PLAYSTATION: Find the game on the PSN Store or click the link above, and click on the “Try free Demo” button located next to the “Add to Cart” button.
- XBOX: Click on the Xbox link above or check your Games with Gold section.
Do player have to pre-load the game?
Yes, Players have to pre-load the game and preload is available for this free weekend only on PS4, PS5 & PC. Players can preload the game from June 15th. Xbox will be available at the start of the Free Week.
The free demo of the game can be played with their friends and if they like the game and want to buy it then they will get up to 70% discount across all platforms but it will be for a limited time. Plus their all progress in the game will be saved. And the most interesting fact is the free version will have all the maps and modes. That means the players will get a full Rainbow Six Siege experience through the weekend for free.
Overall it’s a great opportunity for the players to get the experience of a premium tactical shooting game. They can enjoy the whole gameplay and if they like it then they can buy it. So they can test the game this way. Ubisoft made a great publicity stunt by it and it will be beneficial for them as they can showcase their game and increase their player.