PUBG has recently launched their season 10 seasonal map ‘ Haven’ which is an industrial island around America.
PUBG New Map ‘Haven’ In Season 10: Haven is a seasonal map. In other words it means temporary. In the map ‘HAVEN’, there will be 32 players each match. It is a duo mode map with both TPP &FPP. The match duration for this map will be shorter. However, the map has fascinating updates and features which will make every player go crazy.
READ MORE: PUBG NEW MAP IS COMING IN SEASON 9-PLAYERIGN
Furthermore, there is an enemy faction called Pillar Guards and Commanders. Players have to compete against the enemy. The Pillars basically dwells in certain areas on the map. It holds top-tier equipment and can request for backup.
Also in Haven, players will find an emergency parachute. This will evade fall damage and for rooftop escape. With all these updates, there is also improvisation in bugs, survivor pass, rank mode updates, change in UI/UX and system menu improvement. In addition, changes in Sanhok such as weather, reduction in brightness, color palette, performance, skin and items and so on.
Six special districts will e available in Haven as follows:
- Carbon steelworks: Which provides loot and extreme gunplay from all ranges.
- Coal Yards: Which is an industrial area and great for sniping.
- Industrial zone: It has factories, chemical manufacturers and facilities etc. It also offers players to enjoy the thrill of both closed ranged and long ranged gunfight.
- Residential zone: It has high rise apartments and parachute to float down ( But be careful as this has Pillar tactical).
- Overpass: The center of Haven which can provide you shelter from the Scout helicopter but not from the players.
- Docks: Which is located in the West, provides coverlet and and extreme gunfight.
The release date of ‘Haven’ is still unknown but a trailer of it was released on 8th December 2020. So we can expect the date to be closer.