Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.1 Patch notes are here. Game servers are already in maintenance. This new update contains lots of new improvements and bug fixes.
Rainbow six siege is one of the most trending game right now. The game officials updates and fixes the game everyday so that players can enjoy the game. Rainbow six Siege Y1S1.1 patch notes is one of those major updates where they fixed the game bugs and other stuff so that players can play the game peacefully.
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S1.1 Patch notes
- 1.56 GB if live-build is installed with HD Pack
- 1.44 GB if the live build was installed without HD pack
- 1.1 GB for steam
- 1.31 GB for X Box One
- 1.84 GB for X Box Series X
- 1.57 GB for PS 4
- 1.62 GB for PS 5
BUG FIXES GAMEPLAY
- FIXED – Title enters infinite loading after cinematic of situation Cold Zero while in PlayGo.
- FIXED – Players can fast peek around corners by leaning and knifing the air.
- FIXED – Bailiff 410 handgun awards Battle Pass progress to the “Close Quarters” shotgun challenge instead of the “Handgun Eliminations” challenge.
- FIXED – Vertical recoil stops/drop-down sometimes when a player tries to compensate it.
- FIXED – Player can avoid Match Cancellation Penalty if their entire team is self-eliminated and the player reconnects during the end of the round.
Rainbow six siege Y6S1.1 patch notes fixes will improve the gameplay and help the players to experience the game even better.
YOU MAY READ ALSO: Fortnite Alli Skin Release Date, Price, Items, Battle Pass And Other Details
- FIXED – Multiple misplaced assets, clipping, and collision issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on the Border map.
- FIXED – Multiple texture issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Various lighting issues on the Border map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues in Spectator mode.
- FIXED – Attacker drones spawn inside the AC unit box on the roof of EXT Pedestrian Customs.
- FIXED – Montagne hip-fire cone is too small after the shield is unextended.
- FIXED – Flores’ weapon clips through his Claymore if the player equips it after the detonation of the RCE-Retro Charge.
- FIXED – RCE-Ratero Charge that is anchored to a wall will change its position if caught by a Pest that is also anchored to the wall.
- FIXED – Mira can deploy the Black Mirror over part of an indestructible wall in 1F Workshop on Border map.
- FIXED – Maestro’s Evil Eye camera is obstructed when the device is deployed on the floor.
- FIXED – Flores’ RCE-Ratero Charge HUD can be seen during the end of the round and MVP if activated just before the round ends.
- FIXED – The RCE-Ratero Charge HUD will appear red if one of Flores’ drones is destroyed at the same time that he deployed the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- FIXED – Replay access is disabled after quitting a match replay.
- FIXED – The ticker overlaps with the loadout bar in the Caster HUD.
- FIXED – When the player enters Observation Tools and switches their stance, there are discrepancies in the first and third-person views.
- FIXED – Missing the in-game notification that occurs when a player levels up a Ubisoft account.
- FIXED – Watch section does not refresh when a player leaves a Squad.
- FIXED – Various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- FIXED – Multiple VFX are pixelated with the latest NVIDIA Drivers 461.72.
- FIXED – The wrong description appears in the Premium Battle Pass purchase panel when the player has already reached Tier 98 or above.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow six is a famous and well-known FPS (First Person Shooting) game and Ubisoft always tries to make the game as optimized as it can be. Rainbow six siege Y6S1.1 patch notes will sure make the game more optimized than earlier. So this new update will help the players as well and they won’t face the same bugs again.
Rainbow six siege Y6S1.1 patch notes are great and player-friendly. If any further bugs are found make sure to report them on the rainbow six siege website. So make sure to watch for the bugs and help the game officials by reporting them. They will fix those bugs as early as possible.
YOU MAY ALSO READ: Kuben Blisk Abilities Reveal and Titan Ultimate | Apex Legends