Rocket League Patch Note v1.96 is officially launched and it made some changes and fixed several bugs in the game for making the game better.
Rocket League is a game where you play soccer with cars. It was first published in July 2015 and was developed and published by Psyonix. Here Soccer is played by rocket-powered cars and can be played with up to 8 players at the same time. Players control the cars and use various powers to score goals. Most goal scorer team wins. Overall It’s an interesting and fun game to play with friends.
Rocket League Patch Note v1.96
These all are recent updates in the game. There were some bugs in the game which were interrupting the gameplay of the players. The devs solved the problems by giving this update.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists.
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead).
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made.
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page.
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory.
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match.
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended.
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost.
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface.