Tactical Rumble Rocket League rolling out on 3rd June. It’s a new LTM in the game evolving from classic rumble. Gear up and enjoy the new mode.
Rocket League is a game where you play soccer with cars. It was first published in July 2015 and was developed and published by Psyonix. Here Soccer is played by rocket-powered cars and can be played with up to 8 players at the same time. Players control the cars and use various powers to score goals. Most goal scorer team wins. Overall It’s an interesting and fun game to play with friends.
Tactical Rumble Rocket League
Classic Rumble has evolved into Tactical Rumble. Now players get more options to use the right power-up at the right time. Tactical Rumble will be available from 3rd June. It is similar to standard rumble. The matches will be classic 3v3 soccer with power-ups to make incredible gameplay. But here players get to choose their power-up from three powers.
After using power, the list of power-ups will reset after a cooldown. When the time resets, three new power-up options will be given. But Rumble players know, not all power-ups are equal. As a result, certain power-ups have different cooldown times for new power-ups to appear.
Here is the list of cool downs:
- TORNADO: SWEEP UP THE BALL AND OPPOSING CARS INTO A GIANT FUNNEL CLOUD
- CAR SWAPPER: CHANGE POSITIONS ON THE FIELD WITH PLAYERS OPPONENT
- DISRUPTOR: FORCES PLAYER’S OPPONENT TO DRIVE UNCONTROLLABLY
- POWER HITTER: THIS ALLOWS PLAYERS TO HIT THE BALL HARDER AND DEMO OPPONENTS ON CONTACT
- GRAPPLING HOOK: PULLS PLAYERS TOWARDS THE BALL
- THE BOOT: KICKS AN OPPONENT’S CAR
- MAGNETIZER: ATTRACTS THE BALL TO YOUR CAR
- FREEZER: FREEZES THE BALL IN-PLACE
- PLUNGER: GRABS THE BALL VIA PLUNGER AND CORD
- HAYMAKER: PUNCHES THE BALL WITH GREAT FORCE
- SPIKES: ATTACH THE BALL TO THE PLAYER’S CAR