There is a lot of updates in COD Mobile Season 5 to be introduced. along with three new maps, two new game modes, new weapons, and more. It is set to release globally on 28th June, 7 PM CT.
The fifth season of the game is called ‘IN DEEP WATER’. The Garena version of the game has released the initial patch though it is not officially released yet.
Related Article: COD Mobile Season 5 will Release with a New Perk, Called Gung-Ho
Battle Pass Updates in COD Mobile Season 5
The new battle pass Updates in COD Mobile Season 5 will have 50 tiers. Each tier will offer unique rewards for the players upon reaching them.
- New prototype assault rifle: CR-56 AMAX
- New operator skill: K9 Unit
- New Blueprint Weapons: BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit, QXR – Close Catch, DR-H – Rebreather, CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo, and PP19 Bizon – Devilfish.
- New epic characters: Rorke – Man Hunter, Roze – Foreshadow, Otter – Backstroke, and Merrick.
- New legendary calling card: Eye of the Storm.
Battle pass Bundle Rewards
- Calling Card: Wetworks
- Frame: Dark Freeze
- Avatar: Ghosts
- Karambit: Black Ice
Seasonal Challenge Reward Updates in COD Mobile Season 5
There is several seasonal challenge reward updates in COD Mobile Season 5.
- New shotgun: 725
- New perk: Gung-Ho
- New battle royale class: Rewind
Multiplayer Updates in COD Mobile Season 5
3 new maps will also be introduced to the updates in COD Mobile Season 5.
- Suldal Harbor- It will be a medium-sized tactical map arranged with shipping crates, narrow alleyways, and close quarter interiors. Supported in 5v5 and 10v10 play.
- Docks- It will be a small-sized map with plenty of vertical play.
- Aniyah Incursion- This map will locate in a luxurious palace interior surrounded by military supplies and housings.
New Game Modes
Two new multiplayer game mods are also confirmed to be launched in the new season.
- Cranked: Confirmed- This mode is a mix of Cranked and Kill Confirmed. Players will be eliminated if they do not get any kills within a particular time frame.
- Ground Mission- Ground mission is a new domination mode. The mode can be played on 10v10 with 5 individual captures point.
Optimizations and Adjustment Updates in COD Mobile Season 5
- PP19 Bizon Range has been reduced.
- Reduced the damage when the QXR is equipped with reinforcement bolts.
- ASM10 Range has been slightly increased.
- Reduce the damage of QXR without any accessories, increased the damage rate of hitting the chest, and slightly increased the bullet spread.
- Slightly increased the opening speed of Locus equipped with the skeleton butt.
- Slightly reduce the HP of the Hawk X3. Continuous firing will reduce the accuracy.