Riot Games has officially launched the Valorant 2.08 Patch Notes on 27th April. This patch note comes with a new map “Breeze” and new battle pass.
Valorant is a free-to-play online game. It is developed by Riot Games. It was released in June 2020 officially. Valorant is a team-based first-person shooter game and players have to play with different agents with their own abilities. Each team has 5 players. The first to win 13 rounds wins the match. The game has currently 6 game modes to play in.
Valorant 2.08 Patch Notes
Valorant 2.08 Patch Notes will fix a lot of bugs and optimize the game. This update will make some slight changes in the game. Here is the whole list of patch note:
New Map Breeze
- Breeze is set on a remote island distinguished by its bright, playful, and colorful environment, with wide-open spaces and opportunities for long-range encounters.
- Breeze will launch alongside a Breeze-only Unrated queue that will remain active for two weeks.
- Breeze is now available in only Unrated queue for those who want to grind our new map.
- Breeze will also be available in the standard queues for Deathmatch, Spike Rush, and Escalation as well as Custom games.
- This queue will only be active for two weeks. During this two week period, Breeze will not be available in the standard Unrated or Competitive queues. Following this period, the Breeze-only queue will be disabled and Breeze will then become available in the existing Unrated and Competitive queues.
- This is the last Act to work for your Episode 2 Rank Reward, awarded after the end of Act III.
Game System Updates
- Coach slots have been added to Tournament Mode Custom Games.
- Coach slots are new in Tournament Mode games. This is only the beginning of our work on Coaches, and while functionality will be limited to start, we have plans to expand the capabilities available to coaches during a match. We look forward to evolving the role of coaches and working on this feature in partnership with coaches from the VCT ecosystem.
- Coach slots Current Functionality:
- Coaches can spectate Tournament Mode games and are locked to observing the team chosen in the custom game lobby.
- Coaches cannot use Map Pings, Team Chat, or Voice Chat in-game.
- Coaches can use All Chat and Party Chat to allow for cases where they may need to communicate with a Tournament Moderator.
- Coaches can pause a match in cases where that functionality is allowed to players.
YOU MAY READ: Valorant Yoru Buffs are missing in 2.06 patch?
Quality Of Life
- Weapon drop sounds have been added to HRTF.
- Reporter Feedback has been added to the game.
- Player reports against disruptive players that get actioned on will now be notified.
- Warnings are now enabled for first-offenders who need to be reminded of the in-game code of conduct
- Wild Rift players will now appear on the social panel.
- Killjoy’s Turret and Alarmbot icons disappearing when disabled are fixed.
- Fixed Astra and Brimstone’s smokes from blocking flashes even when you are not fully inside them.
- Fixed Viper’s Toxic Screen going longer than intended when it passed through the teleporter on Bind.
- Fixed Viper’s Poison Cloud pickup distance being 200 instead of the intended 400.
- Improved performance of Astra’s Nebula VFX on low settings.
- In Spike Rush, picking up the weapon upgrade orb with the Operator equipped would cause to lose Operator and receive nothing to replace it is fixed.
- Now, Players will keep their Operator and will be granted a random secondary slot weapon.
- A bug that was causing rank icons to disappear in Match History is fixed.
- The bug that was causing Act Rank badges to show up on map loading screens in non-competitive modes is fixed.
The patch notes are looking great as they fix a lot of the glitches and bugs and make the game glitch-free and enjoyable. Valorant 2.08 Patch Notes will be a nice update for the gamers as they will be able to play the game with more excitement.