Riot Games has officially released Valorant Patch Notes 2.09 and this update includes Viper Nerf, Map, and Game Mode updates. Overall it’s a nice update.
Valorant is a free-to-play online game. It is developed by Riot Games. It was released in June 2020 officially. Valorant is a team-based first-person shooter game and players have to play with different agents with their own abilities. Each team has 5 players. The first to win 13 rounds wins the match. The game has currently 6 game modes to play in.
Valorant Patch Notes 2.09
After the launch of Valorant, The agent Viper has been buffed several times but the last nerf maybe overpowered the agent. So the game devs have decided to nerf Viper this time.
It’s a passive ability of Viper. The instant decay inflicted when entering Viper’s smoke or crossing her wall from 50 to 30.
- The blocked vision of the gaps above Mid-Wood Doors and A Metal Doors.
- Smoothed player collision in various locations.
- Fixed a number of exploits around the map
- Fixed an issue where players could sandwich themselves in between Sage’s wall and the Mechanical Doors on Breeze (or Ascent)
Game System Updates
- Added tactical timeouts to Tournament Mode Custom Games
- 2 tactical timeouts can be called per game, per team.
- Tactical timeouts last 60 seconds.
- Tactical timeouts freeze all player movements for the duration of the timeout.
- For technical pauses, the standard Pause Match Timer option is still available.
- Improved the visual synchronization of bullet tracers and impact effects for Observers
- This should fix most cases where it looks like a player is killed before a bullet reaches them in our esports viewing experience.
- Adjusted color of placeable utility on the minimap to match team color for Observers
- Adjusted color of names in player loadout HUD to match team color
- Spaced the End Game Phase and Pause Match Timer options in Custom Games to prevent misclicks
- Improved feel on rope ascenders in high latency situations
- Minor performance optimizations to UI in matches
- Added team colors for placed Agent abilities, for observers
- Fixed issue where Astra’s Nebula was slightly offset once fully formed
- Fixed bullet impacts on Sova’s Owl Drone wings appearing in the wrong locations
- Fixed issues across multiple Agents with incorrect damage icons for abilities showing up in the kill feed
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Nanoswarm audio would cut off if it was destroyed right after activation
- Fixed an issue where Skye’s Seekers did not show how many enemies were affected in the combat report
- Omen can no longer drop the Spike or weapons while casting From the Shadows
- Fixed an issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot would display flashed visual effects while invisible
- Fixed a bug that was causing a player’s leaderboard rank to not show up on their Act Rank badge
- Fixed a bug that was showing the ranked rating threshold on the leaderboard for previous Acts
- Only the current Act should show a ranked rating threshold bar from now on.