valorant update 1.07 The new update in valorant is coming on September 1. Interesting fact is this will going to be a huge update after quite a while.
Here is the summary part (Valorant update 1.07)
So talking about valorant update 1.07, Killjoy gets her first major update. Firstly, she would empower more counter play before against her Nano swarm. Then the damage would also reduce as well. Viper, Breach, Sova, and Sage likewise get some commendable changes.
All shotguns get their aim punch, also get tagging tuned. Therefore, you can select to remake a match (under specific conditions). Many of tweaks are there to the observer tool. Moreover, in the game, you get several new features that will keep your identity individual. Therefore, you can also say the identity will be private.
You may also see: Is Valorant Operator Overpowered for the Game? What is the truth?
WEAPON UPDATES (Valorant update 1.07)
All shotguns aimpunch update
- When getting head shot by a shotgun, the aim punch will be lower than all the other weapons
All shotguns tagging tuned for targets beyond 10 meters
- Hitting an enemy past 10 meters will apply a different tagging value to them instead of the standard tagging
- New tagging: 30% slow for .5s on a smooth curve going back to normal speed
- The goal of these changes is to improve the feel of playing against shotguns and to ensure that they don’t end up doing odd things. For example, tagging or aim punching people from longer than expected ranges and then a teammate ends up killing someone who’s not buffed, or makes it hard to fight back against a weapon that should be deadly up close but fairly non-threatening outside its effective range.
- 1st falloff range reduced from 9m >>> 7m
- Updated headshot multiplier from 3x >>> 2x (now the same as Judge and Bucky)
- Our goal here is to make Shorty users work a little harder for the kills they get by requiring them to be a tad closer to their target.
- Price increased from 1500 >>> 1600
- Desire here is to see if giving the Judge a little hit—paired with the other shotgun changes—moves the needle when playing against this gun. We’ll continue to monitor and make other changes if necessary.
- Increased firing rate from 9.25 >>> 9.75
- Increased damage from 39 >>> 40
- Goal is to bring the Vandal in closer competition with the Phantom. We believe these weapons aren’t that far off in competition and hope these changes will do that.
All shotguns get their aim punch tuned. At the time, the Shorty and Judge get nerfed. The Vandal has received its first buff for the first time as long as the dispatch. This fix (valorant update 1.07) will also help improve the clearness of the hit registration.