Valorant Viper buff coming in the next 2.06 Patch. It’s going to be a great news for viper mains. A game changer update for this low powered agent.
Viper was low powered agent compared to other agents from the beginning. Game officials were trying to make this agent more powerful but they couldn’t because the Valorant Champions Tour was going on. So now they are coming with this patch. This new update is sure a game-changer for Viper.
Valorant Viper buff
Here are the information we know so far about the valorant viper buff.
- Enemies that cross through viper’s Toxic screen, poison cloud is instantly inflicted with at least 50 decay. The decay limit increases the longer they remain inside the toxins.
- While in cloud decay over decreased from 15 to 10
- When out of viper’s cloud, delay before health recovery decreased from 2.5 to 1.5
Poison Cloud (C)
- Can now immediately be redeployed when picked up, But grants a temporary charge instead of a permanent charge
- If active when viper dies, Poison clouds remain up for more than 2 seconds
- pickup distance is increased from 200 to 400
YOU MAY ALSO READ: Valorant Megapunk Skin revealed, price and other informations
Toxic Screen (E)
- If active when viper dies, Toxic Screen now remains up to 2 seconds
- Full blind distance from the wall increased to better match the blind distance from the edge of the smokes
Snack Bite (C)
- Equip time decreased from 1.1 to .8 seconds
Viper was really low-powered controller compared to other controllers. Valorant Viper Buff will be a game-changer for this agent and viper mains are already excited for this patch. As many players stopped playing with viper because it was not so powerful against the other agents. But in the upcoming patch, valorant officials are fixing this agent and making viper more powerful than ever before
The official release date of this patch is not fixed yet. But it is coming very soon. 2.06 patch is bringing lots of changes in the game. So stay tuned for more information.