Valorant Yoru Buff is rolling out in the 2.06 patch update. It is a piece of great news for Yoru Players as they will get a boost in the competitive as well as unranked matches.
Valorant is a free-to-play online game. It is developed by Riot Games. It was released in June 2020 officially. Valorant is a team-based first-person shooter game and players have to play with different agents with their own abilities. Each team has 5 players. The first to win 13 rounds wins the match. The game has currently 6 game modes to play in.
Valorant Yoru Buff
In this patch update, Yoru is getting some good upgrades for players as they can use Yoru is now more strong and tactical duelist. Now Yoru can contribute more to the team and carry to win. These are the buffs below:
- Flash activation time decreased 0.8 to 0.6 seconds.
- Flash duration increased from 1.1 to 1.5 seconds.
- Gatecrash is no longer refreshed on kills and it is instead replenished every 35 seconds.
- Lifetime of the Gatecrash fragment increased 20 seconds to 30 seconds.
- The range at which the Gatecrash fragment is revealed from stealth decreased 7m to 4m.
- Visuals for visibility range added to the moving fragment.
Dimensional Drift (X)
- Now Yoru needs 6 instead of 7 Ult points for activating Dimensional Drift.
There is another great buff for Yoru. Now he can reactivate Gatecrash while in Dimensional Drift. I think it’s a great advantage for Yoru players. As Yoru is a duelist, he has to entry in a base and do the job of an entry fragger. So this update will help massively for the players.